The Winston School of Short Hills is an independent school serving students with language-based learning differences in grades 2-8. Winston educates students who, though intellectually capable, have struggled in school and have experienced academic difficulties. The goal of The Winston School is to enable our students to meet with confidence, the academic and social challenges of life. The Winston School fosters the potential and optimism in each child by cultivating intellectual, social and emotional growth in a positive and stimulating environment.
The Winston School is fully accredited through the New Jersey Association of Independent School (NJAIS) and the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. We are also members of the following academic/scholastic organizations:
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- International Dyslexic Association (IDA)
- New Jersey International Dyslexic Association (NJIDA)
- International Literacy Association (ILA)
- Learning Disabilities Association (LDA)